Looking to start an acapella group:

  • staceysmith82
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2005
      20-something Jewish professionals looking to start an a capella group
      in the area. DO NOT have to be jewish, but we will be singing 50%
      jewish songs.

      Looking for people with musical/vocal background. If you enjoy
      singing, want to have fun, and have a desire to meet and hang out
      with new people please contact us. We promise no politics, just fun.

      This is in or around Rockville, MD