Happy Holiday Gift from the Chromatics: FREE Tunes for You!

  • The Chromatics
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2004
      Chromie Friends and Fans,

      For an extra dose of a cappella holiday cheer, surf on
      over to http://mp3.washingtonpost.com/holidays04/holidays04.shtml
      where you can download our One Horse Open Sleigh (a.k.a Jingle
      Bells) and the Day After Christmas.

      Washingtonpost.com says of the "every song they sing gets a humorous
      modern-day spin. 'One Horse Open Sleigh' is no exception." Of Day After
      Christmas they write, "Another funny holiday tune - this time an original
      - from NASA's most endearing merrymakers, the Chromatics." These two
      songs are in the top 10 downloads for the site at the moment! Our
      AstroCappella hit Doppler Shifting is also in the top 50 downloads.

      Our best seasonal tidings to your and yours from,

      The Chromatics
      NASA's most endearing merrymakers :-)

      PS: Visit us at www.thechromatics.com and don't forget our next public
      performance on Dec 19 at Brookside Gardens in Wheaton, Maryland.