Come see my original music project The Slow Burn in Maryland this Saturday!

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2004
      All,

      YOU ARE INVITED TO EXPERIENCE ORIGINAL MUSIC!

      The Slow Burn is an original music project showcasing the music of
      Ted Donat, Paul D'Andrea and Dennis Feeney.

      Please join us for two upcoming engagements in Maryland:

      Saturday, December 4th
      (this Saturday!)
      8:00 p.m.
      Paddy's
      7715 Shady Brook Lane
      Gaithersburg, MD
      (directions below)

      and

      Wednesday, December 15th
      9:30 p.m.
      Austin Grill
      Silver Spring, MD

      The Slow Burn is:
      Ted Donat - guitar, vocals
      Paul D'Andrea - guitar, vocals
      Dennis Feeney - bass, vocals
      Dale Juarbe - drums

      I hope you can join us!

      -----------------

      Directions to Paddy's in Gaithersburg:

      Paddy's is an Irish pub in a converted house.

      To get there:

      Take 270 North towards Gaithersburg

      I-270-SPUR NORTH becomes I-270 NORTH - go 0.8 mi

      I-270 NORTH becomes I-270 LOCAL NORTH - go 4.6 mi

      Take exit #8 towards GAITHERSBURG - go 1.7 mi

      SHADY GROVE RD becomes SHADY GROVE DR - go 2.0 mi

      Continue on AIRPARK RD - go 1.8 mi

      Turn RIGHT on MD-124 - go 0.8 mi

      Turn LEFT on HADLEY FARMS DR - go 0.6 mi

      Turn LEFT on BOXBERRY DR - go < 0.1 mi

      Turn RIGHT on SHADY BROOK LN - go < 0.1 mi

      Arrive at 7715 SHADY BROOK LN, GAITHERSBURG, on the RIGHT