Singer wanted in Philadelphia- possible new group

  • Dan Madonna
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2004
      We are 3 singers in the Philadelphia area,looking for a fourth,
      male or female,to harmonize with. Two of us are older guys while the
      third is a female college student. The older guys have been singing
      a cappella for 15 years and have done more than 300 gigs. The group
      we belong to is on what appears to be permanent hiatus and we miss
      singing.

      No idea whether we will ultimately form another group or just
      harmonize for fun. Our repertoire was oldies from the 50's & 60's
      but we are open to other eras and types of pop music.

      If you are interested, live in the Philadelphia area and can
      rehearse one night per week in Northeast Philly, please send us an e-
      mail. We are nice people, talented and experienced and are looking
      forward to a fun experience.

      Thanks

      Dan,Bob & Dana