Your Invitation to Spring Fever VII

  • The Octaves
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2001
      Hello MidAtlantic A Cappella Community!

      Kevin Powell here, Executive Officer of the University of Richmond Octaves.
      I'd like to invite you all to join us for our 7th annual Spring Fever A
      Cappella Festival. Eight amazing college groups from the DC and Virginia
      area will converge on the U of R campus March 23rd and 24th for a weekend of
      amazing music. Friday's concert starts at 8:30 p.m., Saturday's begins at
      7:30 and tickets are $5 each night, or $8 for both shows. The Octaves (the
      long a rhymes with flavor) have completely organized this spectacular event
      and we hope to see you here, giving your support for our a cappella
      community and checking out potential talent as some of us graduate into the
      world of professionals! Please email us to request ticket reservations, or
      to ask any questions.

      Much Thanks,
      Kevin Powell
      Executive Officer