Chromatics Deccember concerts

  • The Chromatics
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 2004
      The Chromatics are a unique high-energy vocal band that delights audiences
      with a combination of outrageous originals, crazy covers, melodic insights
      into modern life, and a smattering of science songs.

      We've got a great holiday season coming up. We've upped your chances of
      getting tickets to our annual Greenbelt Arts Center concert "Cool Yule" by
      adding a second show! And we've also added guest groups: Lost Cause and
      Kismet!

      Tickets to "Cool Yule" shows are only $10 and they're ON SALE NOW. Call
      the Greenbelt box office at 301.441.8770 or see any of the Chromies for
      tickets!

      DECEMBER CONCERT SCHEDULE

      * Saturday December 11 - 8:00 pm
      Greenbelt Arts Center - Greenbelt, MD - $10
      This is our annual bash! With cake! Guest group: Lost Cause - where sea
      shanties meet Santa!
      Tickets from the GAC box office (301.441.8770) or from any of us.

      * Sunday December 12 - 2:00 pm
      Greenbelt Arts Center - Greenbelt, MD - $10
      This is our annual bash! With cake! Guest group: Kismet - 12 lovely
      young women will wow you with the latest covers and some holiday tunes!
      Tickets from the GAC box office (301.441.8770) or from any of us.

      * Sunday December 19 - 6:30 pm
      Brookside Gardens - Wheaton, MD at - $15/car (bring your family!)
      See the amazing 600,000 lights! Then stop in the Visitor Center for
      light refreshments and music.

      Check the website for up-to-the-minute news about performances and directions:
      http://www.thechromatics.com/gigs.shtml

      Have a cool yule!

      Karen
      for the Chromatics