Chromatics concert in Harrisonburg, Virginia

  • The Chromatics
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2004
      This is our only public performance in Harrisonburg this year! Join us at
      The Court Square, a beautiful 250-seat theater, for en evening of rockin'
      a cappella on Columbus Day Weekend!

      SUNDAY OCTOBER 10 - Court Square Theater - Harrisonburg, VA
      * Time: 7:30 pm
      * Court Square Theater, 61 Graham Street, Harrisonburg, VA
      * Tickets: $10
      * Info: www.courtsquaretheater.com/ (online tickets, too!)

      The Chromatics are a unique high-energy vocal band that delights audiences
      with a combination of outrageous originals, crazy covers, melodic insights
      into modern life, and a smattering of science songs. Find out more at
      www.thechromatics.com

      ***** More info & directions are available at *****
      ***** http://www.thechromatics.com/gigs.shtml *****

      Cheers,