Mid-Atlantic Regional 2005 - SAVE THE DATE!

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2004
      All,

      I am very pleased to announce that we have secured a date for the
      2005 Mid-Atlantic Regional!

      Herewith, the 411:

      *Date: SATURDAY (yee-ha!), April 9th, 2005
      *Time: 7:30 p.m. (doors open at 5)
      *Where: Birchmere Music Hall, Alexandria, Virginia
      *Tickets: $22 plus surcharge, available from Birchmere Box Office
      or Ticketmaster (Tickets are not on sale yet - I will let you know
      when they are available)

      The Mid-Atlantic Regional just gets better every year, and I know
      this one won't disappoint, so whether you have a calendar, planner,
      Palm Pilot or Blackberry, SAVE THE DATE!

      And stay tuned for information on auditions...

      Producer
      Harmony Sweepstakes Mid-Atlantic Regional