The A Cappella Summit - Harmony Gone Wild!

  • Primarily A Cappella
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30 2:27 AM
      THE WEST COAST A CAPPELLA SUMMIT

      This festival of vocal virtuosity features harmonic hi-jinx, dazzling
      displays of doo-wop deering-do and a cornucopia of chordal
      Camaraderie!

      From beatbox to barbershop this year's A Cappella Summit promises a
      mellifluous mélange of musical magic. Top vocal harmony groups will be
      performing separately and together, leaders in the field will be
      teaching and there will be plenty of opportunities for you to sing.

      Join The Bobs, SoVoSo, Gotcha!, Slammin, Kid Beyond and our hosts
      Minimum Wage at the big Saturday Night Concert (with special guests
      TBA) and Solstice, Funk Divas, Three 5 & 6, Out On A Clef and others
      at our daytime showcase performances.

      New this year, anybody attending the Summit daytime events will now
      earn one continuing education credit (CEU).

      A Spontaneous Spectacle of Sensational Singing!

      THE A CAPPELLA SUMMIT
      NOV 6/7
      Marin Center, San Rafael, California
      (Just over the Golden Gate Bridge)
      http://www.singers.com/summit.html

      Buy your tickets soon. Harmony makes you happy!