VOICE - Audition Info - REVISED

  • STEPHANIE RENEE
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2004
      Message
      Hello everyone. Because of a paid gig opportunity (yay!), VOICE will be pushing back our audition dates just a bit. We will now look forward to meeting candidates during the first week of October.

      If you were unable to audition for us this week, or somehow missed the initial call for vocalists, please read below. We'd love to hear you soon!

      Stephanie Renee
      Administrative & Creative Director
      SOUL SANCTUARY
      "Where The Spirit Dwells"
      PO Box 22327
      Philadelphia PA 19110-2327
      215-473-2353 (office/fax) -- NEW NUMBER!!!
      24-hour internet station: www.live365.com/stations/poetik1?play