Alto seeks new home

  • sanjerine
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2004
      Hi! I am about to move to DC (well, metro MD) next month. I'm looking
      for a group that needs a female voice, or a good place to find
      listings of upcoming auditions.

      I'm an experienced a cappella singer/performer with a strong mezzo
      range and a couple of octaves. I'm hoping to find a group that's
      doing mainly contemporary covers, although I'd also sing with a
      Renaissance or swing group -- basically, I love small-group singing
      of almost any kind.

      I've sung as low as bass (Alto II) in a women's CASA group, and as
      high as Sop I in a Renaissance group, but you'd probably really want
      me as an Alto I or Sop II. I'd ideally like to sing in a mixed group,
      but I'm not set in stone about it. :)

      Please help me find a new place to sing!

      Thanks,
      --Sandy
      justine@...