we need a 1st tenor

  • maffco1116
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2004
      we need a 1st tenor to work with us starting in september. we only
      do 60-80 dates a year so this is really a part tme job. he must
      live close to philly and be able to travel, be able to perform basic
      choreography, be Mid 50's to early 60's and he must have a flexible
      schedule. know of anyone in the philly area a capella community
      that might be interested
      frank - (610) 547-1684 maffco@...

      1ST TENOR BACKUP SINGER OR GUITARIST/1ST TENOR BACKUP SINGER NEEDED
      FOR PRO WORKING OLDIES BAND. Must have flexible schedule, be able
      to travel and be able to perform basic choreography. Must live in
      S.E. PA or South Jersey. Ages: Mid 50's or early 60's preferred but
      others will be considered, call frank (610) 547-1684 or email me:
      maffco@...