Re: Montgomery County, Maryland

  • Mary.Anne@att.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29, 2004

      Hi Stacey!!

      Have you ever thought about joining a Sweet Adelines chorus?  There are quite a few to choose from in the DC/Baltimore corridor.  My chorus, Pride of Baltimore, rehearses every Monday evening.  We're 100-members strong, and we won our regional competition this past spring -- which earned us a spot at the International Competition next year in New Orleans (we came in second place at the last International Competition in Phoenix).  Please feel free to check out our website (http://www.harmonize.com/prideofbaltimore) or e-mail me with any questions you might have.

      Mary Anne
      Mary.Anne @ att.net (remove spaces)
      Tenor, Pride of Baltimore Chorus
      Tenor, Max Factor Quartet