Chromatics concerts in DC/Baltimore area

  • The Chromatics
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2004
      The Chromatics are a unique high-energy vocal band that delights audiences
      with a combination of outrageous originals, crazy covers, melodic insights
      into modern life, and a smattering of science songs. Find out more at
      www.thechromatics.com

      UPCOMING CONCERTS
      -----------------
      We've got a couple of busy weekends coming up. If you're in the DC/Balto
      area (enjoying this generation's cicada infestation), stop by one of these
      venues. We'd love to hear your bug impressions!

      SATURDAY MAY 29 - Maryland Science Center - Baltimore, MD
      * Time: 1:15-2:00pm
      * Space: Maryland Science Center, 601 Light Street, Baltimore, MD
      * Tickets: FREE
      * Info: www.mdsci.org, New MSC opening info, 410.685.5225
      FRIDAY JUNE 4 - Lake Accotink Park, Springfield, VA
      * Time: 7:30 - 8:30 pm
      * Space: Lake Accotink Park, 7500 Lake Accotink Park Road,
      Springfield, VA
      * Tickets: FREE
      * Info: www.co.fairfax.va.us/parks/performances.htm, 703.425.9300
      SATURDAY JUNE 5 - Washington Folk Festival, Glen Echo, MD
      * Time: 12:00 - 12:45 pm
      * Space: Glen Echo Park, Glen Echo, MD (Cuddle-Up Stage!)
      * Tickets: ??
      * Info: www.fsgw.org & click on calendar
      SUNDAY JUNE 6 - Frederick Festival of the Arts, Frederick, MD
      * Time: 3:00 - 3:45 pm
      * Space: Carroll Creek Park at South Market Street in
      historic downtown Frederick (Red Stage)
      * Tickets: FREE
      * Info: www.frederickarts.org, 301.694.9632

      ***** More info & directions are available at *****