2004 Harmony Sweepstakes National Finals results

  • Primarily A Cappella
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2004
      A full house of 2,000 a cappella fans were treated to a wonderful night of
      top notch singing at the 20th Annual Harmony Sweepstakes A Cappella Festival
      National Finals. This event is probably the most prestigious showcase for a
      cappella groups, not only in the US, but possibly worldwide with groups
      performing from Australia, Canada and Puerto Rico. All the performers
      represented their regions admirably and we offer a special thanks to all you
      who supported the event by attending one of our shows and thanks to you we
      can look forward to another 20 years of presenting great a cappella singing.

      And the results are:-

      NATIONAL GRAND CHAMPIONS - CHAPTER 6 (Chicago)
      2nd - Clockwork (San Francisco)
      3rd (Tie)
      Mosaic - (Mid Atlantic)
      Inpulse - (Rocky Mountain)

      Audience Favorite - Chapter 6

      Best Original Song - "Obsession" - Marcus Hanson - Inpulse

      Best Original Arrangement - "Theme And Variations On It Don't Mean A
      Thing If It Ain't Got That Swing". - arr. Mark Grizzard - Chapter 6

      The complete set list can be viewed here:-
      http://www.harmony-sweepstakes.com/2004/2004finalsetlist.html

      To listen to the above award-winning arrangement and to check out Chapter
      6's brand new release "Swing Shift" please visit:-
      http://www.singers.com/gospel/chapter6.html

      -----
      Sponsored by
      PRIMARILY A CAPPELLA