JHU AllNighters Concert May 8th... Urgent!!!

  • All Nighters
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2004
      hey everyone! I know it's really late notice, but we've had some trouble getting a guest group due to the extremely late date of the show (May 8th is apparently really late, it's the last time we ever have a show this late in the semester, that's for sure), and we were wondering if there were any groups that would be able to perform with us at 8 pm on May 8th... if you can, we'd be eternally grateful, besides, it'll be a great show... so e-mail me back asap!!! Also, I tried to send this out to this
      e-mail address before and it couldn't deliver for some odd reason... so yeah... sorry for the short notice, and I really really hope someone responds, or we're without a guest group!!

      thanks!

      James Clark
      Business Manager

      www.jhu.edu/~allnight