Congratulations to Mid-Atlantic Regional Winners Mosaic!

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2004
      Well we just wrapped up another wildly successful Mid-Atlantic
      Regional, which took place before another sold-out crowd at The
      Birchmere Music Hall in Alexandria, VA! It was a great night and the
      quality of the performers was really strong this year! The Tone
      Rangers gave their usual crowd-pleasing performance as hosts (sadly,
      last year's hosts The Idea of North couldn't make it) and dcVocals
      gave another rousing showcase performance.

      Here are the results:
      - Winner: Mosaic (Orlando, FL)
      - 1st Runner Up: Blue Jupiter
      - 2nd Runner Up: Almost Recess (DC/Baltimore)
      - Audience Favorite: Blue Jupiter (Nashville, TN)
      - Best Original Arrangement: "Flip, Flop, Fly", Arr: Blue Jupiter
      - Best Original Song: "Eliza", Written and Arranged by Andrew
      Callard, Eric Olsen and Staticflow (DC)

      Thanks to all the participants for putting on a great show!

      Good luck to Mosaic in the Nationals!