IDEA OF NORTH/ CARTOON JOHNNY- April 28 - Arlington, VA

  • Kieran Daly
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2004
      Cartoon Johnny is pleased to announce that we will be hosting and
      performing with THE IDEA OF NORTH on April 28 at the Rosslyn
      Spectrum in Arlington, VA.

      You remember The Idea of North, right? Their pciture is on the home
      page of this yahoo group! They're the fantastic quartet from
      Australia that swept the 2003 Mid-Atlantic Harmony Sweepstakes
      regional and went on to win First Place in the 2003 National Finals.
      Do not miss this rare opportunity to catch them live on stage with
      DC's Cartoon Johnny!

      Tickets and more details about the show are available at

      http://www.cartoonjohnny.com/calendar.htm

      Hope to see all you a cappella fans there!

      BTW, have you heard Cartoon Johnny has also released an EP? Check
      out the sound clips and get your copy at:

      http://www.cartoonjohnny.com/thestore.htm

      -Kieran