dcVocals / The Slow Burn at Jammin' Java, Tuesday, 3/2, 8 p.m.

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2004

      Per the below e-mail, please come to Jammin' Java this Tuesday for a
      double whammy of Teddy D. (details below)!

      It's the CD release party for the new dcVocals album "Grab a Spoon",
      produced by yours truly. (For a sneek peak at the new CD, go to

      As a bonus, my new original music duo "The Slow Burn", featuring
      myself and guitarist/songwriter Paul D'Andrea, is opening the show!

      Hope to see you there!

      ----Original Message Follows----

      From: webmaster@...

      There's a very important Tuesday coming up on March 2, and
      thankfully it has nothing to do with the 2004 presidential election
      (although for the record, we think dcVocals member Dan Hoy would
      make a fine president, despite what you might have heard).

      In a matter of far graver consequence to the future of our nation's
      capitol's a cappella fans, Tuesday March 2nd marks a momentous event
      in the history of co-ed a cappella groups consisting of nine people
      hailing from the greater DC Metropolitan area (up to and including
      the outer reaches of Centreville, VA and Laurel, MD) and their
      friends... the GRAB A SPOON CD release party* at Vienna's Jammin

      We promised we'd deliver 60 (yes, sixty) living, breathing bodies,
      so unless you want to force us to randomly bribe people off the mean
      streets of Vienna, come on out to our show.

      Opening for us will be erstwhile dcVocal and music director Ted
      Donat, showcasing his fine original work (and we're not just talking
      about his lovely wife and their adorable baby) with Paul D'Andrea in
      The Slow Burn.

      WHEN: Tuesday, March 2nd
      8:00 PM
      WHERE: Jammin' Java (http://www.jamminjava.com)
      227 Maple Ave. E.
      Vienna, VA 22180

      For more information, visit our web site at http://www.dcvocals.com

      *Please note: We are sure about the release of 11 tracks on our CD,
      but only 54.17% sure about the twelfth.. so we make no actual
      promises. But we really really like you! Really. We're not just
      saying that.