HIGH FIVE is Live again...

  • Mike Kelly
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2004

      News from High Five:

      Ladies and Gentlemen,

      After our good friend Susan (our soprano-2) announced that she was moving to Australia for her job, we knew that we would have a tough time filling her shoes. And although no one could ever replace her, we think that we've found a girl who can hold her own against 'us old timers'.

      After a year of searching, and bringing her up to speed on the repertoire, we're pleased to announce that Christy Brannock is our new soprano-2.

      Christy is a sweet adeline from the Salisbury, MD area. She’s finishing up her degree in Education and will be moving to the Baltimore area before the summer time.

      MORE NEWS:

      High Five will be competing in the HARMONY SWEEPSTAKES again this year. This time we’ll be in NEW YORK CITY! Schedule conflicts made it impossible to compete in Alexandria this year.  The New York competition will be held on February 21st, at 8:00pm at the SYMPHONY SPACE PERFORMING ARTS CENTER. Please join us if you can!

      EVEN MORE NEWS:

      Our web site has been overhauled and is now up-to-date.  Please visit the HIGH FIVE web site at www.HighFiveLive.com.

      High Five

      An a cappella Jazz Quintet