Mid-Atlantic Regional - Deadline for Applications Extended to 2/7

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2004
      All,

      Please note that we are extending the deadline for applications to
      the Mid-Atlantic Regionals to 2/7, so if you couldn't get yours in
      on time, shoot it over! Information on the show and how to enter is
      included below.

      Thanks to all who have already submitted! We will announce the
      final roster no later than 2/15.

      Producer
      Mid-Atlantic Regional

      ------------

      Information on the Show:
      *Date: Sunday, April 4th, 2004
      *Time: 6:30 (Doors open at 5:00. Seating
      is General Admission.)
      *Location: The Birchmere Music Hall, 3701 Mt. Vernon Avenue,
      Alexandria, VA, 22305
      *Ticket Price: $20 (does not include Ticketmaster surcharge)
      *How to Get Tickets: Tickets are available via The Birchmere website
      (www.birchmere.com), Ticketmaster or at The Birchmere Box Office.
      *When Do Tickets Go On Sale? Tickets are on sale now. Get them
      now! We have sold out the past two years!
      *Hosts: The Tone Rangers
      *Featured Performers: dcVocals
      *Afterglow: The Afterglow will be held at The Birchmere right after
      the show!

      How to Enter:
      Below is information on how to enter:
      *Entry Deadline: February 7, 2004
      *Rules: You must be a group of between three and seven members to be
      eligible. You do not need to be from the Mid-Atlantic area! Please
      go to http://www.harmony-sweepstakes.com/rules.html for a
      comprehensive list of rules.
      *Entry Requirements:
      1) Go to http://www.harmony-sweepstakes.com/enter.html and follow
      the instructions on either the online form or the PDF form.
      2) Send a tape or CD and six 8x10 photos to Ted Donat, 36 E. Linden
      Street, Alexandria, VA, 22301 by January 30, 2004. If you have
      digital media, you can send it to ted_donat@... (Please
      note that my mailbox has a 10MB limit per message!)