Additional Info on Harmony Sweepstakes Mid-Atlantic Regional

  • tdonat1@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 16, 2003
      A Cappella Music Fans,

      Below is some additional information on the 2004 Harmony Sweepstakes
      Mid-Atlantic Regional:

      *Date: Sunday, April 4th, 2004 (Easy to remember: 4/4/04!)
      *Time: 6:30 (Note revised start time! Doors open at 5:00. Seating
      is General Admission.)
      *Location: The Birchmere Music Hall, 3701 Mt. Vernon Avenue,
      Alexandria, VA, 22305
      *Ticket Price: $20 (does not include Ticketmaster surcharge)
      *How to Get Tickets: Tickets are available via The Birchmere website
      (www.birchmere.com) or at The Birchmere Box Office.
      *When Do Tickets Go On Sale? Tickets should be available starting
      next week.
      *Hosts: The Tone Rangers
      *Featured Performers: dcVocals
      *Afterglow: The Afterglow will be held at The Birchmere right after
      the show!

      ***REMINDER: GET YOUR TICKETS EARLY! WE HAVE SOLD OUT THE PAST TWO
      YEARS!!!***

      Producer
      20th Annual Harmony Sweepstakes
      2004 Mid-Atlantic Regional
    • stm324
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 8, 2004
        Has anyone ordered tickets yet? I can't find it on the Birchmere
        calendar or on Ticketmaster.