The Lake Effect holds auditions for 2 openings.

  • Matt
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2003
      Hi everyone!

      Just wanted to pass along the word that The Lake Effect is currently
      holding auditions for 2 open positions. While the powers-at-be are
      willing to hear anyone with a good voice, we're primarily looking for
      either high tenor or a solid low-bass.

      The Lake Effect is an all-male, "rock-appella" style ensemble based
      in Buffalo, NY. Auditionees preferrably should live in the
      Buffalo/Rochester/Western NY area and be able to provide a high-level
      of committment to rehearsal and performance times, and have solid
      vocal skills, blending ability, and sight-reading ability. Vocal
      percussion and arranging abilities also a plus.

      Please inquire at auditions@...!!

      Watch soon for the unveiling of our website!

      Happy Harmony!
      Matthew Sciara