Auditions in the Philadelphia Area

  • breadace2
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2003
      Hi all,
      Do you live in the Philadelphia area?

      The Counterparts, a mixed a capella group based in the western
      suburbs is currently holding auditions for Alto 1s, Alto 2s, Tenors
      and Basses.

      We meet on Monday evenings in the Radnor area with a wonderful
      director. We try to sing locally once a month outside of rehearsal.
      We are also members of the Spring Sing Association, which has 8-10
      acapella groups of all types and sizes as members. We meet with them
      in a different place each year to sing in concert for each other and
      other interested fans. Lots of woodshedding as well!!!!

      Did you sing in high school, college, the church choir? We recommend
      singing as a great stress buster!

      Email either Gretchen (gboehmler@...) or Neil
      (neilde@...) and join us for an evening of singing.
      Come and join the Counterparts!