Re: [midatlantic-acappella] porn spam

  • lrklalala@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 13, 2003
      John, or whoever is the moderator here, please help!  thx,

      Laurie

      In a message dated 6/13/2003 10:37:47 AM Eastern Daylight Time, don@... writes:

      At 09:10 AM 6/13/2003 -0400, lrklalala@... wrote:
      anyone know how to block this stuff? It'sd reallllly annoying!

      The only way to do it is to have the list additions by permission only. It's what I do on the 5 or so e-groups I started. I periodically get requests to be added to the list, and I ask what their connection is to the topic. Legit additions respond; spammer computers don't.

      My guess is that John Neal is the moderator for this list, so it's in his court to take action.