Re: [midatlantic-acappella] porn spam

  • Don Gooding
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 13, 2003
      At 09:10 AM 6/13/2003 -0400, lrklalala@... wrote:
      anyone know how to block this stuff? It'sd reallllly annoying!

      The only way to do it is to have the list additions by permission only. It's what I do on the 5 or so e-groups I started. I periodically get requests to be added to the list, and I ask what their connection is to the topic. Legit additions respond; spammer computers don't.

      My guess is that John Neal is the moderator for this list, so it's in his court to take action.

      Don Gooding
      Mainely A CAPPELLA             http://www.a-cappella.com
      don@...             P.O. Box 159/11 Seal Cove Rd.
      800-827-2936                   Southwest Harbor, ME  04679
      207-244-7603 (overseas calls)  207-244-7613 (fax)
        WEB STORE:   http://mac3.a-cappella.com/shop
         Now with more than 20,000 sound files!
         1800+ CDs ... 1,000+ arrangements...
         plus hundreds of videos, accessories,