porn spam

  • lrklalala@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 13, 2003
      anyone know how to block this stuff? It'sd reallllly annoying!
    • Don Gooding
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 13, 2003
        At 09:10 AM 6/13/2003 -0400, lrklalala@... wrote:
        anyone know how to block this stuff? It'sd reallllly annoying!

        The only way to do it is to have the list additions by permission only. It's what I do on the 5 or so e-groups I started. I periodically get requests to be added to the list, and I ask what their connection is to the topic. Legit additions respond; spammer computers don't.

        My guess is that John Neal is the moderator for this list, so it's in his court to take action.

        Don Gooding
        Mainely A CAPPELLA             http://www.a-cappella.com
        don@...             P.O. Box 159/11 Seal Cove Rd.
        800-827-2936                   Southwest Harbor, ME  04679
        207-244-7603 (overseas calls)  207-244-7613 (fax)
          WEB STORE:   http://mac3.a-cappella.com/shop
           Now with more than 20,000 sound files!
           1800+ CDs ... 1,000+ arrangements...
           plus hundreds of videos, accessories,