Seeking two singers - male and female

  • Eric Olsen
    Message 1 of 1 , May 22, 2003
      Three singers in the DC Metro area are seeking two more to complete
      a new semi-pro vocal band. Baritones, tenors, altos, and sopranos
      all invited to audition. We are looking for singers with strong solo
      voices (especially in rock and r&b styles) and the ability to blend
      well with a group. Good pitch and rhythm necessary. Arranging and
      writing a plus.

      The group will have a modern rock sound, incorporating effects and
      using a bass/percussionist-in-one to allow for fuller backgrounds.
      We will perform a healthy mix of covers and original material. The
      founding members have hundreds of a cappella shows under their
      belts, tons of gig contacts in the area, multiple CARA nominations
      and RARB recognition, extensive knowledge of ProTools, and the drive
      and talent to make a successful group and a rewarding musical
      experience.

      To find out more information and/or audition, please send a
      description of your singing experience and abilities to
      newDCvocalband@... or call Eric at 202-669-5686.