Harmony Sweepstakes tickets wanted

  • eroseman001
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2003
      Does anyone have any extra tickets to the Harmony Sweepstakes this
      coming Saturday that I can purchase? I called Ticket Master this
      morning and was shocked to find that they were sold out after
      Birchmere told me there were still plenty left last Friday! In any
      case, I'd like at least 2 - have been to the Sweepstakes the last 5
      years or so and don't want to miss the fun!

      If you do have any extras, please email me ASAP at two addresses -
      RRose1818@... and eroseman@..., and call me at the
      office at 703-934-3859.

      Thanks!

      Elliot Roseman