771The Chromatics are looking for a TENOR!

  • The Chromatics
    Jul 9, 2013
      The Chromatics, an established 6-member mixed a cappella group in the
      DC/Baltimore area is looking for a tenor. We are an extremely stable group
      with a large repertoire of covers and originals - including our very own
      AstroCappella project. We're looking for a tenor lead who can step out for
      great solos and also step back and blend in the chord. Our ideal candidate
      would also be willing to chime in on vocal percussion on occasion and be
      able to read music and even write music or lyrics. If this sounds like
      you, find out more at

      http://www.thechromatics.com
      http://www.astrocappella.com
      https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Chromatics/8042604794