759Singers Wanted

  • Joe Mannherz
    Mar 4, 2013

      Baltimore Vocal Jazz Ensemble is an “a cappella pops” organization and we're looking to expand our membership.

      It is a unique group singing five to nine part arrangements.

      The music ranges from swing of the 40's to ballads of today and everything in between; Duke Ellington to Maroon 5.

      Auditions are currently being held for all parts, Soprano through Bass.

      The ensemble is currently rehearsing at “Oak Crest Village” located at 8820 Walther Boulevard. Baltimore, MD 21234; at 7:00 PM on Thursday nights.

      Information about the group's Arranger/Director Joe Mannherz can be found at www.mannherzmusic.net or www.bvje.net

      If your current choir/band isn't giving you the musical “satisfaction” you originally anticipated,

      Or you would simply like to augment your vocal avocation singing fascinating arrangements with vocal percussion, give us a call.

      For further information, contact Kathy at 410-935-4485 or kathy@...