737New Wop (New Original Doo Wop) Songs.

  • omjs
    Nov 30, 2012
      Need some new original Doo Wop songs for your next CD release?

      Looking for Professional Doo Wop or a capella groups that would be interested in recording some New Wop (New Original Doo Wop Songs).

      I'm a Philly based musician/songwriter that has a bunch of what I think are solid songs. I have mp3 demos of my songs that were recorded by me on an 8 track digital recorder. All voices (Bass, Baritone, Tenor, 1st Tenor + Lead) were recorded by me along with instrumental back-up. You can download a few of these mp3's by clicking the links below. (If links don't work for some reason please copy them into your browser and hit your Enter Key. Thanks)

      Rosita
      http://goo.gl/yUjah

      Doo Wop Party (Friday Night)
      http://goo.gl/vDmpc