      Here is info on the show:

      Date: Saturday, April 5, 2008
      Time: 7:30 p.m. (doors open at 5)
      " Location:
      The Birchmere Music Hall
      3701 Mt. Vernon Avenue
      Alexandria, VA 22305
      " Ticket Price: $25 (I'm delighted to say that we have gone three straight years without having to raise the price!)
      " How to purchase tickets: Go to the Birchmere box office any evening there is a show or surf over to http://www.ticketmaster.com/artist/1158568/?search_redirect=Harmony%20Sweepstakes and click away!

      Thanks to all who have already applied!

      Producer/Regional Director
      Harmony Sweepstakes Mid-Atlantic Regional

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic