282Blue Jupiter News-Time After Time-Wins Award & Gets Airplay!

  • acappellamanager
    Mar 1, 2006
      Toby Donnelly's arrangement of 'Time After Time'
      Featured on their newest release:
      "Blue Jupiter Live in NYC"

      won best arrangement this week at the NY Harmony Sweepstakes!!

      Plus-It's already getting some airplay!

      Check out this tune & their newest release on:
      www.BlueJupiter.com

      or click:
      http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/bluejupiter3

      I pasted the Radio playlist below-Enjoy!

      Diana ;-)

      WELCOME TO THE EAST COAST A CAPELLA REVIEW

      Broadcasting on The Harmony Network (THN) every Wednesday evening from 7PM to 11PM
      (EST)

      To access the show, log on to the following link and tune in.

      www.harmonize.com/thn

      Hi Everyone,

      If you tuned in to the East Coast A Capella Review Show, last Wednesday, 2/22/2006 on
      The Harmony Network (THN), the following is a list of songs that were broadcast:

      Song Title/Artist

      Streets of the Bronx/Cool Change
      December 1963/The Essentials
      Sunny Afternoon/Flying Pickets
      For What It's Worth/The Magnets
      You Give Love a Bad Name/Fork
      Blanche/Gus & The Invisibles
      Kiss Him Goodbye/Singing Pinguins
      Crazy Love/a-live
      Hazy Shade of Winter/Little Big Men
      The Snake/Mint Juleps
      I Keep Forgetting/Flying Pickets
      Livin La Vida Loca/Fork
      The Lion Sleeps Tonight/Ladysmith Black Mambazo
      Oh Happy Day/Neri Per Caso
      Promise to Love Me/The Magnets
      Why Don't You Believe Me/Gus & The Invisibles
      Home Is/Chaperals
      Lean On Me/The Essentials
      Big Shot/Little Big Men
      Take a Chance on Me/a-live
      Don't Let Your Heart/Mint Juleps
      Don't Turn Around/Flying Pickets
      Abracadabra/The Magnets
      Brown Eyed Girl/Singing Pinguins
      Beautiful Day/Fork
      Soul Shakedown Party/Little Big Men
      In the Still of the Night/The Essentials
      You Are/Gus & The Invisibles
      Searchin/The Magnets
      Kiss and Say Goodbye/Singing Pinguins
      Girl You'll Be a Woman Soon/Flying Pickets
      Higher And Higher/Mint Juleps
      Ein Bett Im Kornfeld/a-live
      God is a DJ/Fork
      Sixteen Candles/The Essentials
      I Can't Go for That/The Magnets
      Wisdom of a Fool/Garry Cascio
      Time After Time/Blue Jupiter
      Yesterday/Persuasions
      Hard To Say Goodbye/Boyz II Men

      As you can see, both Linda and I choose our program play list with the listening audience
      in
      mind. On The East Coast A Capella Review you will have an opportunity to hear some of
      the great Doo-wop/Streetcorner a Capella tunes as they were done in the 50's, 60's and
      you will also hear newer contemporary A Capella groups singing their interpretations of
      many of the songs of today, A Capella of course! I truly enjoy sharing musical knowledge
      with the audience and enjoy providing some of the history behind the music and artists.

      Feel free to join us in the chat room, or call in on our Toll-Free number (1-877-846
      -7664) during the show. Linda and I will do our best to honor every and all requests
      during the broadcast and would love to hear from our listeners. So tune in Wednesday
      evenings 7 to 11 PM (EST) on THN (The Harmony Network) to sit back and enjoy some
      great Doo-wop/Contemporary A Capella tunes and hear some of the music that made the
      east coast sounds so memorable.

      Alternate links to try:

      Just to listen: www.villageradio.com Wednesday 7 to 11 PM

      If the link doesn't work for you, try this one: http://theharmonynetwork.cjb.net

      Links to listen AND chat at THN website: www.harmonize.com/THN

      Garry & Linda Cascio
      Host & Co-host East Coast A Capella Review
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic