259PHILLY: A CAPPELLA SINGERS AND VOCAL PERCUSSIONISTS WANTED!

  • nemchek100
    Nov 7, 2005
      If you live in or around the Philly area and ENJOY SINGING, come
      audition for Philly's premiere co-ed a cappella singing group
      NoteTorious. Former a cappella experience is preferred, but is not
      necessary...

      We focus on a POP/CONTEMPORARY music style and we're LOOKING FOR mal
      (particularly basses and high tenors) and female(especially soprano,
      but altos and mezzos are welcome) MEMBERS, ages 21-40 years old, who
      enjoy singing. **We also need VOCAL PERCUSSIONISTS.**

      We currently meet in Plymouth Meeting to practice. For auditions, you
      will be expected to prepare a piece that highlights your blending
      skills. For more information, contact Sarah at lizibear7@... for
      more info.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic