(AWSOME {WWE RAW ,SmackDown ,ECW ,TNA} Divas Group !!!)

  • David E. Campbell
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2008
      HELLO {RAW, SmackDown, ECW & TNA} FANS OF THE WEMON OF WRESTLING !!!

      YOU CAN CALL ME "ROCK", MY GROUP IS
      (groups.yahoo.com/group/wwedivasrus)

      I WOULD LIKE ALL THE YAHOO GROOP MEMBERS & YAHOO GROOP OWNERS ,
      THAT LOVE THE LADIES OF WRESTLING - TO CHECK OUT MY CLUB
      AND JOIN/BECOME A MEMBER - OF MY CLUB !!!

      THERE ARE OVER 3000 PICTURES IN MY CLUB AND MORE COMMING EVERY DAY !!!

      I PROMISE ALL MY PICTURES ARE CLEAR TO SEE !!!

      PLUS PEOPLE & YAHOO CLUB OWNERS READ THIS :{I DO NOT BLOCK MY
      PICTURES}
      MEANING THAT IF YOU WANT TO DOWNLOAD A COUPLE OF MY PICTURES,
      FOR YOURSELF OR FOR YOUR WEBSITE PLEASE FEEL FREE TO DO SO !!!

      I MADE THIS DIVA SITE FOR THE DIVA FANS SO THEY DONT GET DISAPOINTED
      WHEN ONE OF THEM STUCK-UP SITES WANT LET YOU DOWNLOAD ANY OF THERE
      PICTURES !!!

      1.)I JUST ASK IN RETURN YOU PUT MY CLUBS NAME WITH THE PICTURES
      (groups.yahoo.com/group/wwedivasrus) IF YOU USE THEM ON YOUR
      WEBSITE !!!

      2.)I CAN'T MAKE YOU, BUT IF YOU JOIN MY SITE
      {ALL I ASK IS THAT YOU STAY IN MY CLUB AND REMAIN A MEMBER}!!!

      THANK YOU:(WWEDIVASRUS) OWNER !!!

      P.S. BE SURE TO CHECK-OUT THE OTHER YAHOO DIVAS & MEN WRESTLERS
      WEBSITES,
      BECAUSE US THE "YAHOO GROUP OWNERS" WE WORK HARDER TO PLEASE THE FANS
      OF
      OUR WEBSITES !!! WE ARE NOT GREEDY LIKE THE PERSONAL WEBSITE OWNERS
      THAT
      WANT EVEN LET YOU DOWNLOAD A PICTURE OF YOUR FAVORITE WRESTLER !!!

      WE WANT YOU TO BE HAPPY, NOT JUST ANOTHER MEMBER OF A CLUB !!!