good advertising

  • ahottopic11
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2005
      good advertising
      send me a self addressed stamped envelope and I will send you back
      asap the best opportunity I have found with which to promote anything
      you wish to real people who will recieve real postal letters because
      they sign up with this company and ask to recieve them.
      This is not a chain letter. Although you may use this promote them,
      or promote real good business websites without anyone ever crying
      spam. You can use this company to promote anything you wish. Anything.
      No recurring membership fees. You pay as you go. Pick your level of
      service.
      And
      They will pay you commission to recruit others. Real time Nevada
      based company with real time all day long employees working to
      promote whatever you send them.
      All you have to do is send me a self addressed stamped envelope. Sent
      back to you same day as arrival.
      Put your envelope with your return address and a legal stamp inside
      another envelope.
      Address it to
      Davy
      112 Corbridge Court
      Goodlettsville, Tennessee 37072
      Write "Send Info" on the side. All returned ASAP.
      If you would like a nice catalog of a real business I'm promoting
      send a large manilla envelope with postage to cover costs of a 36
      glossy page catalog. Florida based company in excellent standing with
      the better business bureau. Product line of over 30 different
      products with multiple ways to promote and earn monthly residual
      money. No limit on earning potential. The catalog will only be sent
      in a manilla envelope with enough postage to cover weight of 36
      glossy pages.
      Thank you.
      This message has been posted only on groups where it is legal to do
      so. If anyone gets this message to your inbox please check that
      groups email settings.