Midajah O'Hearn Fanclub

  • vixenillusions
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 1, 2000
      Welcome to the Yahoo! Message Board for Midajah O'Hearn Fanclub
    • insidious1_wan
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 5, 2000
        How come u don't have any pix on your club???
      • vixenillusions
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 5, 2000
          A message from my competitor? I didn't know I was
          compeating with anyone.<br><br>The reason why their is no
          pics on the page is because it's only a few days old
          and im still in the process of finishing the actual
          website. When that is done then I will add pictures to the
          club.<br>Until then if you want to look at pics then I suggest
        • insidious1_wan
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 22, 2000
            It dosn't bother and I don't mind that u have
            your own club. I'm glad that someone else started
            another club besides me.<br>I went on your web site and
            it's very heavy and slow...u should put the pix on
            jpeg... at least. Or else, people will get tired of
            waiting and will leave... and besides i'm running on
            cable!!!<br>what's up with that???
          • vixenillusions
            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 23, 2000
              I've debated if I should even respond to your
              message. However i've decieded that I will.<br><br>You
              pointed out that the site loads slow. Well first off the
              server that im on has been running a little slow lately.
              But still I have absolutly no problems with the site
              and neither does anyone else i know that visits the
              site. Im on a regular 56k modem also. <br><br>And
              personally I do think your bothered by this club or you
              wouldn't be here wasting your time bitching about little
              things. My advice to you is to grow up and stop acting
              like a little bitch..because your obviously making
              yourself look like a complete asshole. <br><br>This
              fanclub is only temporary because im currently in the
              process of building one that is on the site.<br><br>And
              until you can use proper grammer and spelling please
              don't come at me like you know everything about
              websites. I could probally beat that you don't even have
              one of your own. You probally have a little yahoo
              fanclub that's a preset layout..just pick the colors you
              want and your ready to go!<br><br>however if you still
              insist on being immature i'll remove you from the club.
            • marcusintexas
              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 5, 2001
                MIDAJAH IS HOT AND I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE HAD ANY GOOD PICTURES OF HER BAREFEET THAT THEY COULD POST.
              • channon_66202
                Message 7 of 9 , Jul 29, 2001
                  Check it out at <a href=http://channonenterprises.org target=new>http://channonenterprises.org</a>
                • obnox911
                  Message 8 of 9 , Sep 27, 2001
                    That link is for selling old movies.
                  • mystery_1964
                    Message 9 of 9 , Apr 18 9:19 AM
                      Well, the new photo library posted by me isn't bullshit!

                      Matt