It would help considerably if a range of heads and flows could be estimated. I wouldn't have a clue from the information given. Looks interesting! Williamforadventures
Thanks for the advice.. (I had no thought of YOU as a purchaser ..just that, ..one never knows WHO is listening 1! ) I'll get the bottles ready, in thetony.goffe
Tony, ... I have no use for it. I suggest you set up a web page to offer it over a long time. Someday somebody looking for just that kind of machine willmmornhin
The group is moderated by microhydro expert Wim Jonker Klunne
More information at microhydropower.net
- Nov 24, 1998
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.