Doug, One problem I see with an Archimedes Screw driven by seawater is clogging due to all sorts of debris carried in by the water, from seaweeds to chunks ofmmornhin
Huh? You need a constant flow of water with a head of 20+ft to run one. Waves are rhythmic energy sources that fluctuate with tides. Even with a head ofkatahdinenergyworks
Home http://www.howshamhydro.co.uk/ http://www.howshamhydro.co.uk/ Home http://www.howshamhydro.co.uk/ Home Hydro2 2014-12-15T13:50:21+00:00 Mann Powersusankaveny1
The group is moderated by microhydro expert Wim Jonker Klunne
More information at microhydropower.net
- Nov 24, 1998
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.