Re:[microhydro]Re:HOMER..

  • awan
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 31, 2008
      Hallo...,

      Very interesting software,Thanks.
      However we need some examples or real case. It is very nice when someone can share they projects under Homer software. It could help us as beginners.

      tchuess,
      awan

    • Arthur Corona
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 1 8:05 AM
        Thank You For Sharing HOMER: I Too could use some examples of it's use on Hydro applications only. It seems to be more slanted toward PV, WIND and Diesel Generators. ART CORONA