Anybody have experience with Exmork?

  • galenz@zinkconsulting.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2007
      Hello,

      I am curious if anybody has had experience with Exmork, a Chinese
      company who manufactures turbine-generators.

      Their website can be seen at http://www.exmork.com/ , although a few
      of the specs in the low head models are out of date. I have attached a
      PDF that shows their prices and costs. I have also attached an XLS
      that I prepared which breaks down the efficiency (of theoretical
      energy available) and cost per watt for the low head models. I've
      never posted a file to this list, so we'll see if it gets through or
      not!

      Equipment is 240 volt 60 hz by default, although 120 volt 60 hz is
      available. They are self-regulating with an integrated dummy load. My
      correspondence with them has been quite promptly responded to and it
      seems they know what they're talking about. The price also seems
      right. It makes me want to give them a shot for a project I'm
      considering.

      I don't have any affiliation with them, but I am considering
      purchasing something from their low head lineup in the future. I would
      appreciate any comments people would like to share.

      -Galen

    • galenz@zinkconsulting.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2007
        I apologize - the aforementioned files were not passed through.

        I have uploaded them for your download here:
        http://zinkconsulting.com/hydro/

        If you have problems, you may need to right-click (control click on a
        Mac) on the file name on that page and choose "Save As" or "Download
        File" or a similar option. (Exact name depends on your browser.)

        -Galen