Re: [microhydro] electronic load controller

  • Max Enfield
    Message 1 of 9 , May 31, 2007
      Powerflow Electronic Load Controllers are handled by Fastec, New Zealand.

      Their units are designed for micro-hydro and can handle up to 35kW per
      phase. I can provide you with a 16 page manual if you wish (PDF format) or
      alternatively contact Malcolm Woods at Fastec, His email address
      is:malcolm@...

      Regards,

      Max Enfield
      max@...
      www.planetarypower.com.au

      Message 2 of 9 , May 31, 2007
        Some are pricey

        Nando

        Thomson and Howe Energy Systems Inc.
        8107 Highway 95A
        Kimberly, British Columbia,
        Canada V1A 3L6
        Phone: 1-250-427-4326 . Fax: 1-250-427-3577
        Email: thes@...

        http://www.smallhydropower.com/thes.html

        pls i want to puchase electronic loadcontroller, where can i get one
        (25kva)
      • Carlos Bonifetti
        Message 3 of 9 , May 31, 2007
          Which is your name?
          Data needed: phases (3?), voltage, frequency, generator specs. and AVR trade mark.
          Regards,

          Carlos Bonifetti

          pls i want to puchase electronic loadcontroller, where can i get one
          (25kva)

          __________ Información de NOD32, revisión 2299 (20070530) __________

          Este mensaje ha sido analizado con NOD32 antivirus system
          http://www.nod32.com

        • rickhibberd
          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 1, 2007
            Max wrote:
            > > I can provide you with a 16 page manual if you wish (PDF format)

            Max,
            I also (perhaps along with others in the group)
            would be interested to see the manual.
            If you're sending the file, would you copy me in?

            rickhibberd@...

            Many thanks,
            Rick
          • Max Enfield
            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 2, 2007
              Hello Rick,

              I have had a number of inquiries regarding this manual, so I have posted it
              http://www.planetarypower.com.au/info/microhydro/Powerflow_ELG_Manual.pdf
              and you will be able to download it from there. It is 770kB.

              Kind regards,

              Max Enfield
              Planetary Power

              --
              Max Enfield
              max@...
              Message 6 of 9 , Jul 18, 2007
                i will be thankful if you could send me the manul in pdf.

                regard,
                ARSHAD SHAHEEN PAKISTAN

                On Fri, June 1, 2007 10:20 pm, rickhibberd wrote:
                > Max wrote:
                >> > I can provide you with a 16 page manual if you wish (PDF format)
                >>
                > Max,
                > I also (perhaps along with others in the group)
                > would be interested to see the manual.
                > If you're sending the file, would you copy me in?
                >
                > rickhibberd@...
                >
                > Many thanks,
                > Rick

              • Eric Mahieux
                Message 7 of 9 , Jul 22, 2007
                  Hi,

                  please also send me a copy of the manual if possible.I would also like to have the schematic of the trace C40 of Xantrex if anybody has it.

                  Best regards
                  Eric

                  To: microhydro@yahoogroups.comCC: microhydro@yahoogroups.comFrom: cchw@...: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 06:16:14 +0500Subject: Re: [microhydro] Re: electronic load controller

                  i will be thankful if you could send me the manul in pdf.regard,ARSHAD SHAHEEN PAKISTANOn Fri, June 1, 2007 10:20 pm, rickhibberd wrote:> Max wrote:>> > I can provide you with a 16 page manual if you wish (PDF format)>>> Max,> I also (perhaps along with others in the group)> would be interested to see the manual.> If you're sending the file, would you copy me in?>> rickhibberd@...>> Many thanks,> Rick>>

                • Mike Barnett
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jul 23, 2007
                    Trace manuals are on the xantrex website for free download....
                    or did you mean the actual ELECTRIC SCHEMA?

                    Mike Barnett
                    JAMAICA

                    please also send me a copy of the manual if possible.I would also like to
                    have the schematic of the trace C40 of Xantrex if anybody has it.

                    Best regards
                    Eric

                    To: microhydro@yahoogroups.comCC: microhydro@yahoogroups.comFrom:
                    cchw@...: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 06:16:14 +0500Subject: Re:
                    [microhydro] Re: electronic load controller

                    i will be thankful if you could send me the manul in pdf.regard,ARSHAD
                    SHAHEEN PAKISTANOn Fri, June 1, 2007 10:20 pm, rickhibberd wrote:> Max
                    wrote:>> > I can provide you with a 16 page manual if you wish (PDF
                    format)>>> Max,> I also (perhaps along with others in the group)> would be
                    interested to see the manual.> If you're sending the file, would you copy me
                    in?>> rickhibberd@...>> Many thanks,> Rick>>

                    Does your company feature in the microhydro business directory at
                    http://microhydropower.net/directory ? If not, please register free of
                    charge and be exposed to the microhydro community world wide!

                    NOTE: The advertisements in this email are added by Yahoogroups who provides
                    us with free email group services. The microhydro-group does not endorse
                    products or support the advertisements in any way.

                    Yahoo! Groups Links