[microhydro] Looking

  • DamOwner
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 1999
      I need to upgrade my site and am looking for one or two additional
      water turbines. I am in the market to purchase any waterturbine that
      produces from 25 kW to 100 kW on 25 to 30 feet of head. I may also be
      interested in the electrical side of this turbine. Please contact me
      directly at:

      waterwheels@...

      If you don't have any equipment but know of some available, I am
      willing to pay a finders fee if it leads to a purchase. Used equipment
      is okay if it can be made to run by an experienced machinist, welder
      and handyman. I am located in the Northeast of the United States.
    • TTOAL2000@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2000
        In a message dated 1/1/00 12:53:08 AM Hawaiian Standard Time,
        waterwheels@... writes:

        << http://come.to/microhydro >>
        Happy New Year, Does anyone know where I can find the Lil' Otto micro hydro
        generator on the internet. I see many people refer to it, but, can not see
        one with price and specifics. Tim
      • Cameron MacLeod
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 1, 2000
          Tim -
          Lil - Otto is built by Bob-o Schultz - You can contact him at
          www.electronconnection.com - Best Ron