Re: RE: [microhydro] Direct-drive Water Powered Refrigeration

  • Gordon Sjodin
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 28 11:53 AM
      I have been thinking about a similar system converted from an old 20 ton air conditioner. Please let me know if you find any answers in this regaurd.

      Gord
      Canada

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 28 2:23 PM
        Probably not worth ithe money unless you do all the work. The reefer truck unit might be a little big, but OK if it will take a V-belt drive so that you can have something close to a good drive ratio. My comment of Oct 2006:

        Blob Maginnis
        From: "Michael Leeming" <michael@...>