Looking for writers interested in contributing to Home Power magazine

  • claireandersun
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2006
      Hi all ~

      As an editor for Home Power magazine, one of my responsibilities is to recruit
      experts and end users of RE technologies to contribute articles to the magazine. (For
      those of you who aren't familiar with the magazine, check us out at
      www.homepower.com.)

      We're currently in the process of planning our editorial line-up for the next year, and
      would like to have a few articles on microhydro in the queue. In particular, I'm looking
      for someone to write about the following idea, and to provide photographs of their
      project:

      1) Build a Great Microhydro Housing: A pictorial how-to. 1500 words or less. Ideas to
      discuss: Noise mitigation ideas. Camoulflaging ideas. Cost table for project.

      Our compensation package includes a complimentary two-year subscription to the
      magazine. For more details on our contributors guidelines and compensation
      packages, please contact me at:

      claire.anderson@...

      Thanks so much!

      Claire