Pelton Runners etc.

  • nosbod1952
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7, 2004
      Anyone looking for runners through to complete powers systems should
      take a look at Gilkes ltd of Kendal,U.K.
      I was recently in touch with them and found them very helpful to a
      very small player in the game.They will supply anything from small
      Pelton runners(aprox.£110)through stream engines from aprox.3 kw
      shaft power up to complete systems capable of generating
      electricity;operating pumps and compressors;extractor fans etc.
      They are one of the worlds oldest manufacturers of small hydro power
      equipment-well worth contacting
      Phil
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 8, 2004
        Well, what about if you send to all the way to contact them .

        Regards

        Anyone looking for runners through to complete powers systems should
        take a look at Gilkes ltd of Kendal,U.K.
        I was recently in touch with them and found them very helpful to a
        very small player in the game.They will supply anything from small
        Pelton runners(aprox.£110)through stream engines from aprox.3 kw
        shaft power up to complete systems capable of generating
        electricity;operating pumps and compressors;extractor fans etc.
        They are one of the worlds oldest manufacturers of small hydro power
        equipment-well worth contacting
        Phil

        Does your company feature in the microhydro business directory at
        http://microhydropower.net/directory ? If not, please register free of
        charge and be exposed to the microhydro community world wide!

        NOTE: The advertisements in this email are added by Yahoogroups who provides
        us with free email group services. The microhydro-group does not endorse
        products or support the advertisements in any way.

        Yahoo! Groups Links