Re: Need for a small system.

  • Mike Swift
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2003
      > With the equiptment you specify for a load, ( energy needs in that
      > specific tank is low, just enough power to feed
      the lamps, the alarm, a few control devices ( water flow, water pH,
      concentration of chlorine, water temperature, water level)) a single
      nozzle Harris Pelton wheel system could be set up with either a 12v
      alternator or an AC generator of about 1kw. The hardware costs for
      turbine and generator should be no more than $1000 for the DC system,
      and $2000 for AC.

      Mike Swift