[Fwd: via hydropage]

  • Wim Klunne
    Message 1 of 34 , Mar 1, 2003
      Dear members,

      See mesage below.

      Regards,

      Wim

      -------- Original Message --------
      Subject: via hydropage
      Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 05:53:44 -0800 (PST)
      From: eftimie mihai <eftimie_mihai@...>
      To: wim.klunne@...

      I need a PELTON turbine H=150-200m Q=7-15 l/sec POWER=11 KW,for
      ROMANIA
    • Wim Jonker Klunne
      Message 34 of 34 , Aug 12, 2006
        Dear group,

        Please see attached message by Jonathan regarding the replacement of a
        pelton wheel..
        If any of you will be able to assist him, please contact him directly at
        chapj@... (cc to the group when relevant please).

        Dear Jonathan,

        I have forwarded your message to the micro hydro discussion forum, a
        group of 1900+ members professionally and/or personally interested in
        micro hydropower. I hope some of them will be able to assist you with
        the question raised. For more information on the discussion forum and
        link to the archive, please see http://microhydropower.net/mhp_group

        Kind regards,

        Wim Jonker Klunne
        group moderator