Need information about pumps as turbines and induction motors as generators

  • Angel Luis Ricardo
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2002
      Dear Colleagues:

      I'm seeking information about centrifugal pumps working in turbine regime (PAT) and induction motor as generator (MIG), specially theoretical fundation of their working principles and if you have MHPG Series volumes about this topics, please coul you scan the theoretical part and selection of equipment for such work and send it to me by mail. This information is to support a master degree work about this topics.

      Thank you for you attention.

      Angel Luis Ricardo, Cuba

    • Roberto Kopper
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2002
        Best pumps as turbines is CORNELL PUMPS, as far as I know.
        Roberto

        I'm seeking information about centrifugal pumps working in turbine regime
        (PAT) and induction motor as generator (MIG), specially theoretical
        fundation of their working principles and if you have MHPG Series volumes
        about this topics, please coul you scan the theoretical part and selection
        of equipment for such work and send it to me by mail. This information is to
        support a master degree work about this topics.

        Thank you for you attention.

        Angel Luis Ricardo, Cuba

        NOTE: The advertisements in this email are added by Yahoogroups who provides
        us with free email group services. The microhydro-group does not endorse
        products or support the advertisements in any way.